This past weekend we styled and designed this travel themed baby shower. It all started, and ended, as a surprise! Ashley’s Mom, Nadine, had the vision and we helped execute. Nadine was amazing to work with – she also has creative background in design. Oh what fun it is to work with another mad scientist of imagination!
SWEET TABLE HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
- Map tray liners and popcorn cones
- Custom designed station signs & dessert tags by Nadine – Invitations to match!
- Ashley’s favorite cookies and sour keys
- Handmade onesie/map bunting banner
- Bumbleberry jam favors with Nadine’s creative labels and tags. Hand-tied ribbons around the mason jars, topped with a map.
- Photo source: MK Photographics
A sophisticated travel themed baby shower.
DECOR & DIY
‘Precious cargo…” banner, onesie bunting banner, map tray liners, popcorn cones and cupcake toppers made by Sweet Table. Backdrop fabric from IKEA. Tablecloth fabric from Designer Fabrics on Queen Street. Blackboard globe, silver planes, metal chest from Homesense.
DESSERT & CANDY
Baked goods (snowball cupcakes, cinnamon sugar cupcakes, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, cranberry chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip cookies, tricky bars and caramel brownies) from Ashley’s favorite bakeshop; Desmond & Beatrice. Chocolate covered gourmet popcorn; Sweet Table. Sour Keys & Gummy Bears; Bulk Barn.
OH, THE PLACES YOU’LL GO…
Thank you Nadine, Ashley and family for letting us be a part of such a special day. We hope that we were able to make it as sweet as it could be!